isabel on our new land

isabel on our new land
Isabel under the Kurrajong on our new land

Monday, April 9, 2012

Waiting

While I wait for the house to begin construction I am busy trawling auction houses, antique stores and ofcourse ebay to find all the pieces that I have wanted for ages but haven't had the room for.  My most recent purchase of a silky oak Wertheim piano is making me very happy, not just because Emily has started playing again and I am tinkering away but it only cost me $50!!!  It is sad that noone else wanted this lovely old piano which is still working beautifully.  I hope we can give it a loving home where it will be played often.


Now I just need to find a kitchen dresser that doesn't need to be picked up from somewhere in regional Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment